professional training and experience
I consolidated my photographic skills doing the Higher National Diploma (HND) over two years at Tandem College, London which is affiliated to the Royal Photographic Society. This has given me an excellent technical grounding and understanding of photographic editing and post-production.
I have professional experience doing corporate headshots, events, private portraits, architecture, fashion and advertising (Savile Row Style Magazine), and still life photography. My clients have included The Cleveland Clinic, Guardian Carers, Deutsche Bank and HSBC (for Incisive Media), tailor Andy Kapetanos, the Bliss Charity and Hackney Winter Night Shelter.
what you can expect when we work together
* My support and advice about how we can capture the images you want.
* A creative and efficient collaboration to get the desired outcome in the agreed time.
* The flexibility to work in different environments (e.g. studio or location based), manage the shoot, and help solve any problems which come up.
* A professional service with image licensing agreements to suit the platforms you use, whether online or in print.
* I produce a bespoke contract for each shoot and make sure everything is agreed in advance of the shoot, e.g. model release forms or costings for retouching.
All my portfolio images are available as prints in A4, A3 and A3+ sizes. Get in touch for further details about these or any other images you see on my social media feeds.
For booking enquiries and to find out more, please get in touch through the contact page.
August 2016 'London Photographic Show' at The Truman Brewery, Shoreditch
February 2017 'Art Junction' in Covent Garden
October 2018 'London Independent Photography Annual' Espacio Gallery, Shoreditch
October 2018 'London Photo Show" at The Bargehouse, South Bank
December 2018 'New Horizons' at St. John's Bethnal Green
March 2019 'London Photo Show Competition' at The 5th Base Gallery, Shoreditch
April to November 2019 '44 Art Works' at Hallam St., Fitzrovia
September 2019 'Continuum' at The Folded Space, Southend
October 2019 'London Independent Photography Annual' at The Espacio Gallery, Shoreditch
December 2019 to April 2020 'Elevate 2' at The Shard, London
March 2020 #fakenews at The Offshoot Gallery, east Finchley
March 2019 London Photo Show Awards - shortlisted finalist
September 2019 London Photo Show Awards - shortlisted finalist