I am Geraint, ('Ge' as in ‘get’ - r - ‘aint’ which rhymes with ‘pint’, not ‘paint’. The rest of this site is easier to follow!) a London based freelance photographer, so welcome to my site.
My experience of working in social care services has influenced my collaborative approach to a photographic shoot as a component of a ‘photography care plan’. I enjoy working with clients at all stages of a photographic project; from developing a mutually agreed outcome, and arranging the practicalities of a shoot, through to delivering the images in a format suited to the nature of the project.
It is a matter of professional and personal satisfaction to get the outcomes my clients want. My work is built on producing high quality, professional results using my creative eye and technical ability.
professional training and experience
I consolidated my photographic skills doing the Higher National Diploma (HND) over two years at Tandem College, London which is affiliated to the Royal Photographic Society. This has given me an excellent technical grounding and understanding of photographic editing and post-production.
I have professional experience doing corporate headshots, private portraits, architecture, fashion and advertising, and still life and event photography. My clients have included The Cleveland Clinic, Guardian Carers, Deutsche Bank and HSBC (for Incisive Media), tailor Andy Kapetanos, the Bliss Charity and Hackney Winter Night Shelter.
I have exhibited with London Photographic at The Truman Brewery in Shoreditch, Art Junction in Covent Garden, and had adverts published in Savile Row Style Magazine for Andy Kapetanos.
what you can expect when we work together
* My support and advice about how we can capture the images you want.
* A creative and efficient collaboration to get the desired outcome in the agreed time.
* The flexibility to work in different environments (e.g. studio or location based), manage the shoot, and help solve any problems which come up.
* A professional service with image licensing agreements to suit the platforms you use, whether online or in print.
* I produce a bespoke contract for each shoot and make sure everything is agreed in advance of the shoot, e.g. model release forms or costings for retouching.
Please have a look through my portfolio. I will be updating it regularly with commercial and personal work, and don’t forget the social media links below!
All my portfolio images are available as prints in A4, A3 and A3+ sizes. Get in touch for further details about these or any other images you see on my social media feeds.
For booking enquiries and to find out more, please get in touch through the contact info page.